Tuesday 17 October 2017

rainbow warrior boat



For this social studies event we had to write about the french government spies.

When it happened: 1985 july the 10th


What happened: in the auckland harbour where Christine Cabon bombed the rainbow warrior boat  


how it happened:She flatted with green peace she said she wasn’t a spy and she wasn’t who she said she was a spy new zealanders new her as Frederique bonlieu she stuck 2 bombs to the side of the ship when they were leaving the auckland harbour one on the generator and one on the main engine

When they went diving and planted the bombs when they were finished they hid all their equipment


The were going to put bacteria in the fuel but then they didn't.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Lochie