Wednesday 8 March 2017

rotational writing

I woke up in a magical forest where an old man came up to me and shoved a weird diamond thing in my mouth and started saying "human human" I stood up and realized I wasn't a human I was a POKEMAN I'm a Gengar am I dead I asked the human but it came out as "GENGAR GENGAR." I started running but I wasn't fast enough and he caught me boom stuffed inside a ball. Inside it, it was much bigger with a huge house I went inside and went to bed when I woke up I felt the ball hit the ground with a thud and I tumbled out, in front of me was a Charizard. I tried to run but I couldn't then I heard someone yell "human human" suddenly I was knocked on my back. IT was a Snorlax looking down at me thinking mmmm he started chasing me but it took him 2 hours to walk 100m I kept on running and running till I was sick but it turns out that I've been running in circles but where's the Snorlax and Charizard? TO BE CONTINUED



                                              Made by Lochie, Jack B and Jack H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Lochie