Tuesday 14 November 2017

referees aren't always right



I disagree that referees are always right because some sports don’t use high tech cameras to see every single angle to see if they score a goal, try or even injuries. My class watched the worst referee decisions ever and one of them was an injury where the goalie run up and hit the player that was about to score a goal and the referee's point of view looked like he just missed. The guy that was about to score the goal got knocked out and lost three teeth and it was only a goal kick.


Then we searched up the best referee's decisions in the world and it only came up with one video of it the rest of them were the worst decisions in the world.


Now when I was reffing my little brothers team in rugby league the other team had the ball it was 4th and a boy ran out and made loads of meters I said out handover back here but the other team's coach said they're only little kids let them have it so I went with it because it was my first time reffing but now I look back and think I probably shouldn't of let them have it but who cares my brothers team still won.


I have had some bad refs playing rugby league like against hoki I was playing and we had a really bad ref who made really bad calls for both sides and I got quite annoyed but who cares we came back and bet them in the grand final.

What i'm trying to say here is that refs can’t always be right and there never will be unless it’s the future and we can see every angle possible but right now refs have at least been wrong once.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Qais from Waikowhai Primary School and I really like the way you have explained it really well. And next time you could add more stuff about it and I totally agree with you. If you would like to see my blog
    http://wpsqaiso.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Lochie